International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed journal deals with care of older persons, specialists in geriatric medicine, geriatric psychiatrists, and members of other health disciplines with a focus on gerontology.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) aims at providing leverage to the researchers from middle and lower income economies to boost the scientific community for the welfare of the mankind. The Journal includes study and publications in areas like clinical medicine, epidemiology, prevention, health care delivery, aging-associated diseases, alliance for Aging Research, elderly care, gero-Informatics, life extension, geriatric medicine, transgenerational design.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) works on an international platform for exchange of ideas, concepts and findings in any area of geriatics and related research. Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go though the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Expression of TLR4 on Blood Monocytes Correlates with Severity of Ischemic Stroke Krohaleva Yu A, Strambovskaya NN, Kuznik BI and Magen Eli*
- Capability Approach: A Real Challenge for Senior Citizens in Nepal Durga Bhusal*
- Contextualizing COVID-19 Epidemiological Data: A Retrospective Study of Non-Hispanic Black American Seniors Living in Congregant Public Housing Jennifer R Warren*
- Calibrating the Estimated Health Age Via Metabolism Index Using GH-Method: Math-Physical Medicine (No. 313) Gerald C Hsu*
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)