International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed journal deals with care of older persons, specialists in geriatric medicine, geriatric psychiatrists, and members of other health disciplines with a focus on gerontology.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) aims at providing leverage to the researchers from middle and lower income economies to boost the scientific community for the welfare of the mankind. The Journal includes study and publications in areas like clinical medicine, epidemiology, prevention, health care delivery, aging-associated diseases, alliance for Aging Research, elderly care, gero-Informatics, life extension, geriatric medicine, transgenerational design.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) works on an international platform for exchange of ideas, concepts and findings in any area of geriatics and related research. Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go though the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- An Innovative Healthcare Model for the Elderly in Brazil: Care Coordination Extends Care Quality and Reduces Costs Renato Veras*
- Inspiratory Conductance does not vary with Height, Weight, Body Mass Index, Age, Sex or Spirometric Volumes in Healthy Adults Stephen Allen*, Debbi Gale, Ahmed Khattab, Ian Brown and Jeff Bagust
- Exploring the Concept of Mental Health Healing among Pastors in Mzuzu and Possible Collaboration with Mental Health Professionals Chrispine Nthezemu Kamanga*, Harris Kaswaya Chilale, Louise Zione Mugala and Charles Blessings Maloya
- Comparison of Colistin Susceptibility Testing by Vitek 2 Compact and Broth Microdilution Method for Carbapenem Resistant Isolates in a Tertiary Diagnostic Centre Shaheen Shaikh*, Heeral Pandya, Sanjay Arora and Tanvi Kamtekar
- Pediatric Heart Surgery Waiting Time at Lady Ridgeway Childrens Hospital in Sri Lanka the National Center for Pediatric Referral: A Case Study 2019 GG Chamal Sanjeewa*, Lal Panapitiya and Ajith Danthanarayana
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)