International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed journal deals with care of older persons, specialists in geriatric medicine, geriatric psychiatrists, and members of other health disciplines with a focus on gerontology.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) aims at providing leverage to the researchers from middle and lower income economies to boost the scientific community for the welfare of the mankind. The Journal includes study and publications in areas like clinical medicine, epidemiology, prevention, health care delivery, aging-associated diseases, alliance for Aging Research, elderly care, gero-Informatics, life extension, geriatric medicine, transgenerational design.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) works on an international platform for exchange of ideas, concepts and findings in any area of geriatics and related research. Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go though the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Pillars for a Successful Care of Geriatric Patients Tânia E Silva Pulicano Lacerda*
- Relationship of Tumor Necrosis Factor-alpha (TNF-α) with Nerve Conduction Velocity (NCV) in patients of Diabetic Neuropathy Saquib Alam, Kafil Akhtar*, Syed Aijaz Abbas, Sheelu Shafiq and Shagufta Moin
- En Route to Becoming an Older Person in Contemporary Society: Selected Musings, Insights, Possibilities, Challenges and Threats Terence Anthony Seedsman*
- Pragmatic Competence and Intra-nasal Insulin in Advanced Alzheimer’s Disease Sara Scatz*
- Characteristics of Prospective Partners in Elderly Care Facilities Amber Sinclair, Birgit Pianosi, Cynthia Whissel, Charlotte Aelick and Paul M Valliant*
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)