International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed journal deals with care of older persons, specialists in geriatric medicine, geriatric psychiatrists, and members of other health disciplines with a focus on gerontology.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) aims at providing leverage to the researchers from middle and lower income economies to boost the scientific community for the welfare of the mankind. The Journal includes study and publications in areas like clinical medicine, epidemiology, prevention, health care delivery, aging-associated diseases, alliance for Aging Research, elderly care, gero-Informatics, life extension, geriatric medicine, transgenerational design.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) works on an international platform for exchange of ideas, concepts and findings in any area of geriatics and related research. Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go though the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Audit of Pediatrics Emergency Department Visits at Lady Ridgeway Hospital for Pediatrics in Sri Lanka GG Chamal Sanjeewa*, Lal Panapitiya and Ajith Danthanarayana
- Improving Outpatient Clinic Operations: A Case Study at Lady Ridgeway Childrens Hospital, Sri Lanka in 2019 GG Chamal Sanjeewa* and Lal Panapitiya
- Pattern of Local Purchase of Drugs at Lady Ridgeway Hospital Colombo Sanjeewa GGC*, Panapitiya L and Danthanarayana A
- Seroprevalence of Brucellosis in Nigerian Breed of Dog in North Bank Area of Makurdi, Benue State Nigeria Wachida Ndumari*, Adi Deborah Se-ember, Adesina Oluwatosin and Tughgba Terzugwe
- Delirium – is a clinical Orphan, Time for Action Pravija Talapan Manikoth, Navas Nadukkandiyil*, Manichandran and Hanadi Al Hamad
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)