Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Keywords: Journal of Women's Health, Women's Health Journal, Open Access Womens health journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Emergency Preparedness and Practice of Emergency Care among Road Traffic Accident Patients at Embu County Referral Hospital, Kenya Alfred M. Muriithi Njeru*
- Metastatic Leiomyosarcoma Uteri Mistaken for Leiomyoma in a Middle-Aged Woman Umar AG*, Are AO, Nnadi DC and Ango IG
- Utilization of Partograph in the Management of Women in Labor among Nurses Working in Embu County, Kenya Githae CN, Mbisi A* and Boraya JO
- The β Self-Care Rating Scale Testing in the Patients with Multiple Sclerosis Beáta Frčová* and Tatiana Rapčíková
- Determinants of Antenatal Care Booking among Pregnant Women in Selected Hospitals in Embu County, Kenya Caroline Nyaguthie Githae*
- The Level of Knowledge and Practice of Secondary Prevention among Type 2 Diabetes Mellitus Patients at Selected Healthcare Facilities in Meru County, Kenya Ngari DM*, Kinoti TK, Mbisi AM and Njogu TW
- Association of IL22 Gene Polymorphisms in Positions, rs867810424 (A/G) and rs1390124543 (A/G) with Risk of Infertility in Women Farideh Orooji*, Sirous Naeimi and Mohammad Mehdi Moghani Bashi
- Influence of Maternal Occupation on Adverse Pregnancy Outcomes Hope O NWOGA*, Miriam O AJUBA1, and Oluchukwu C OKORIE
- Ovarian Tumor Proved to be a Mixed Large Cell Neuroendocrine Carcinoma in an 80-Year-Old Female Ilias Galanis*, Georgios Floros, Panagiotis Tsintavis, Magdalini Simou, Georgios Kyriakopoulos, Maria Sotiria Bompoula and Georgios Stylianidis
- Prevalence of Cervical Dysplasia and Cervicitis in South India Comparing Standard Cytology and Mobile Colposcopy Mallika Samuel*
- Factors Influencing Maternal Health Care Services Utilization in Nigeria Mandu Stephen Ekpenyong*
- The Effect of a Proprietary Polyphenol Compound on Fitness Variables and Mood State in Menopausal Women: An Investigational Trial Neil E Wolkodoff* and Gerald M Haase
- Effectiveness of Parent Empowerment Programme for Mothers of Preterm Newborns Who Are Admitted in NICU, in Terms of Reducing Anxiety, Stress and Promoting Coping and Knowledge among Mothers at Selected Hospital, Puducherry S. Rajalakshmi Baskaran* and S. Kalavathi Elangovan
- Health and Skin Color in Cuban Women Silvia Martínez Calvo*
- The Dependence on Social Networking Sites and its Relationship with Academic Performance among Teenagers Soumya Sonalika, Trupti R. Swain, Subrata Behera*
- Addressing Women’s Need for Contraception, Breast Feeding and Nutrition in Qatar by Educating Them-An Initiative Worthwhile! Sufia Athar*, Yehia El Khawly, Lolwa Ansari and Mohammad Alloub
- Effect of Preoperative Education on Short Term Postoperative Outcomes in Hysterectomy Thilagavathi Krishnasamy* and Rajeswari Vaidyanathan
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research (ISSN:2638-1095)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)