Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research (ISSN: 2577-1388) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Keywords: Journal of Women's Health, Women's Health Journal, Open Access Womens health journals.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research (ISSN:2577-1388)
- Let’s Engage with Menstruation! Ana Maria Pires*and Ana Cláudia de Sousa
- Patterns of Myocardial Tissue Doppler in Intrauterine Growth Restriction Barnali Basu* and Jaydeep Ghosh
- Infant Mortality, Access to Primary Health Care and Prospects for Socio-Economic Development in Bwari Area Council of Nigeria Charles Onuora Okwuwa* and Simon M Adejo
- Influence of Health Service Provider Competency on Utilization of Universal Health Coverage in Seme Sub-County, Kisumu County, Kenya Hellen Ojwang*, Daniel Onguru, David Otieno and Dorice Owuocha
- Correlations of Complete Blood Count, Liver Enzyme and Serum Uric Acid in Sudanese Pre-Eclamptic Cases Hind M Beheiry*, Ibrahim A Ali, Mazin S Abdalla, Ahmed M Sharif and Amal M Saeed
- Comprehensive Women Health Services at Beverage-Producing Industries of Limpopo (South Africa): Women’s Perspective Livhuwani Muthelo*
- Programmed Labour Compared With Expectant Management: Is it Truly a Need of New Millennium? Madhukar J Shinde*, Umesh S Sabale and Savita S Mehendale
- Maternal Vitamin D Level and Rate of Primary Cesarean Section Manal Rashid Hubeish*, Saad Eddine Itani, Sarah Abou Saleh and Hani Tamim
- Neuroanatomy of Mourning and Pain: The New Psychotherapeutic Frontiers to Face Suffering Maria Grazia Spurio*
- Factors Influencing the Uptake of National Health Insurance Schemes among the Informal Sectors in Vihiga Sub County Marion Agiza Muranda*
- Maternal and Fetal Outcome in Mullerian Uterine Anomalies Prashanth FG* and Sreelatha S
- Do Stress and Resilience Among Undergraduate Nursing Students Exist? Priscilla Roselyn Sam* and Premila Lee
- Leadership in Nursing: A Great Need Gagandeep Kaur and Sapna Singh*
- Clinical Spectrum and Atypical Presentation of COVID-19 in Hospitalized Children below 14 Years in a Tertiary Care Hospital: Prospective Observational Study Shweta Pathak*, Monica Lazarus and Pawan Ghanghoriya
- Dengue in Pregnancy: Maternal and Fetal Outcome: A Case Series Managed at a Zonal Hospital Tina Singh*, SM Singh and MM Paprikar
- Influence of Preparation for the Childbirth to the Length of Breastfeeding Zrinka Puharić*, Mirna Žulec and Filip Puharić
- Perineal Trauma Following Vaginal Delivery in a Low- Income Area: A Criterion-Based Audit Julie Mantzius*, Martin Rudnicki, Ellen Skovbjerg, Eusebious Maro, Dorah Mrema, Vibeke Rasch and Bjarke Lund Sørensen
- Experiences of Saudi Female Students towards the Phenomena of Bullying Behaviors during Nursing Education Program Lobna Khamis Mohamed*
- Case Series of Uterine Artery Embolization Prior to Induction of Labor in Late Placenta Previa Abortions Patricia Pérez-Moneo Pérez*, Nerea Ruiz Sacedón, Belen Aparicio Navarro, Jorge Gómez Valdés and Reyes Balanzá Chancosa
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Veterinary and Marine Sciences (ISSN: 2689-7830)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)