Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an online international open access journal aims to promote the health and healthcare for women throughout their lifespan. The Journal delivers cutting-edge advancements on the prevention, diagnosis and management of issues related to women health and safety in diverse communities.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research is an authoritative source of information for meeting the challenges of providing optimal health care for women in different disciplines. The Journal considers articles on all aspects of the health and wellbeing of women with a particular focus on Obstetrics/Gynecology, Sex-Based Biology, Pregnancy and Reproductive Health, Gynecology Oncology, Child Birth, Autoimmune Disorders, Maternal-Fetal Medicine, Urogynecology, Reproductive Biology, Menopausal & Post-Menopausal Health, Reproductive Health & Safety, Gynecologic Endoscopic & Vaginal Surgery, Psychological Disorders, Internal Medicine and Endocrinology.
Journal of Womens Health & Safety Research publishes vital information on the advances in molecular medicine in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Womens Health and Safety Research(ISSN:2577-1388)
- Global Diversity in Acceptability of Vaccines during Pregnancy Patwardhan M* and Gonik B
- Chinese Asylum Seekers Fleeing Religious Persecution: Anthropological and Psychological Issues in Relation to Pre-Migration Traumatic Experiences and Post-Migration Uncertainties of Life in Host Countries Castaldo M*, Aragona M, Schillirò MC, Dal Secco A, Tumiati MC, Forese A, Agrò F, Tosi M and Mirisola C
- First Trimester Anomaly Screening: The Outcome of Antenatally Diagnosed Exomphalos: With and without Liver Herniation Kalaskar A, Bakalis S*, Ushakov F, Paolo De Coppi and Pandya PP
- Current Issues in Treatment of Urinary Stress Incontinence Balakrishnan SS*
- Pregnancy and Physical Activity: Dispelling the Myths that Disempower Women Prewitt-White T*, Miossi L and Spirov L
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (2688-5476)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine(ISSN:2641-6948)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics(ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology(ISSN:2639-3360)
- Food and Nutrition-Current Research(ISSN:2638-1095)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)