Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845) is a step towards service to the health community by presenting high-quality research and practice documents on innovative techniques and successful practices in Nursing and Occupational Health with the potential to improve knowledge for practice, education, management or policies.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845) focuses on the medical care of individuals, families, and communities to help them achieve or regain health and quality of life throughout their lives. The aim of the nursing community around the world is to guarantee quality care for all, while maintaining its code of ethical standards and continuing education.
Occupational health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing deviations from health, controlling risks and adapting work to people and people to their jobs. Over the years, occupational health has moved more towards preventive medicine.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845) focuses on topics such as public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing, which includes surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetric nursing, accidents, emergencies, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, aging, epidemiology, occupational and environmental medicine, sociology, toxicology, etc.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subject to a rigorous revision and peer review process before being accepted for publication, in order to maintain the quality and meaning of the journal.
Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at an online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845)
- Factors Related to Nutritional Status Among Preoperative Abdominal Patients in Dak Lak, Vietnam. Thi Thanh Xuan Mai* and Thi Giang Thanh Chu
- Demand for Home Care Services and Planning to Meet the Demand for Home Care Services of People in Ha Long, Quang Ninh in 2020 Le Thi Thuy Nga*, Pham Hoai Thuong, Tran An Duong and Nguyen Thuy Nga
- The Effect of HIPAA Violations and Improving the Standard of Healthcare Policy Mauricio A Alvarenga, Henry O’Lawrence and Linda Martinez*
- Period of Pulmonary Function Test for Preventing Chronic Obstructive Pulmonary Disease According to Smoking Conditions of Office Workers and Self-Employed Workers in 40s Adult in Korea: A Prospective Cohort Study Using Korean Genome and Epidemiology Study (Koges) Ahra Jo*
- Hemodialysis Device-Associated Infections, Report of Two Cases Silva Rojas Glen Andrés, Farfán Cano Galo Guillermo*, Silva Rojas Kevin Joshua, Christian Mateo and Castillo-Jaramillo Christian Mateo
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research