Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health is a step towards service to the health community by presenting high-quality research and practice documents on innovative techniques and successful practices in Nursing and Occupational Health with the potential to improve knowledge for practice, education, management or policies.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on the medical care of individuals, families, and communities to help them achieve or regain health and quality of life throughout their lives. The aim of the nursing community around the world is to guarantee quality care for all, while maintaining its code of ethical standards and continuing education.
Occupational health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing deviations from health, controlling risks and adapting work to people and people to their jobs. Over the years, occupational health has moved more towards preventive medicine.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on topics such as public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing, which includes surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetric nursing, accidents, emergencies, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, aging, epidemiology, occupational and environmental medicine, sociology, toxicology, etc.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subject to a rigorous revision and peer review process before being accepted for publication, in order to maintain the quality and meaning of the journal.
Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at an online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- A Non-Randomized Study to Assess The Effectiveness Of Structured Teaching Programmed on Knowledge Regarding Sibling Rivalry and Its Management Among Parents In Selected Community Areas, at Jaipur (Raj) Amar C Yadav *
- A Study to Assess the Knowledge on Nipah Virus among BPT Students at Institute of Paramedical Science, Kannur Little Flower P*, Aleena R, Shonima A, Sini A, Sneha M, Vishnu GS, Vismaya P and Vismaya V
- To Evaluate the Effectiveness of Implementing Triage System in The Emergency Department at A Tertiary Care Hospital Sudheer Tale*, Ramanpreet Kaur, Soumitra Ghosh, Sivaji P, Soibam Pahel M and Gautam VK
- The Deviated Septum: A Review Manish Munjal*, Pankaj Arora, Shubham Munjal and Tulika Saggar
- Assessment of Nurses’ Knowledge Level Regarding the Methods Used in the Perioperative Area Cleaning Sena Nur Ekinci, Zehra Durna and Gamze Temiz*
- Case Report: Unilateral Ovarian Absence (UOA) with Unilateral Ovarian Hypoplasia and Uterine Hypoplasia Rana Kamar*
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)