Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health is a step towards service to the health community by presenting high-quality research and practice documents on innovative techniques and successful practices in Nursing and Occupational Health with the potential to improve knowledge for practice, education, management or policies.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on the medical care of individuals, families, and communities to help them achieve or regain health and quality of life throughout their lives. The aim of the nursing community around the world is to guarantee quality care for all, while maintaining its code of ethical standards and continuing education.
Occupational health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing deviations from health, controlling risks and adapting work to people and people to their jobs. Over the years, occupational health has moved more towards preventive medicine.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on topics such as public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing, which includes surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetric nursing, accidents, emergencies, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, aging, epidemiology, occupational and environmental medicine, sociology, toxicology, etc.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subject to a rigorous revision and peer review process before being accepted for publication, in order to maintain the quality and meaning of the journal.
Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at an online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Esophageal Varices: A Case Study Neha Pandey
- Effectiveness of Structured Teaching Programme on Knowledge Regarding Listeriosis in Pregnancy among Antenatal Mothers in Sagar Hospital, Bangalore Laishram Dabashini Devi* and Vidya P
- A Study to Evaluate the Effectiveness of Video Assisted Teaching regarding Practice on Selected Postnatal Exercises among Lower Segmental Caesarean Section Mothers in Shri Vinoba Bhave Civil Hospital, Silvassa, Dadra & Nagar Haveli Bhavisha C, Vadivukkarasi RP* and Mehzbeen N
- Cardiac Rehabilitation - Nursing Perspective Athul Dev T*, Ajaya Ghosh RU*, Shine Dev Thulaseedharan and Sarika ML
- Anemia among Apparently Healthy Looking Male Industrial Workers of North West Karnataka Dhiraj J Trivedi*, Vijaylaxmi Shindhe and Chandramati Rokade
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)