Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health is a step towards service to the health community by presenting high-quality research and practice documents on innovative techniques and successful practices in Nursing and Occupational Health with the potential to improve knowledge for practice, education, management or policies.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on the medical care of individuals, families, and communities to help them achieve or regain health and quality of life throughout their lives. The aim of the nursing community around the world is to guarantee quality care for all, while maintaining its code of ethical standards and continuing education.
Occupational health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing deviations from health, controlling risks and adapting work to people and people to their jobs. Over the years, occupational health has moved more towards preventive medicine.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on topics such as public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing, which includes surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetric nursing, accidents, emergencies, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, aging, epidemiology, occupational and environmental medicine, sociology, toxicology, etc.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subject to a rigorous revision and peer review process before being accepted for publication, in order to maintain the quality and meaning of the journal.
Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at an online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Spiritual Dimensions in Nursing Care: A Case Study of Examining the Well-Being of Patients in Facing Death Somkumlung P* and Kata W**
- Case Report: Fear of Falling in Postoperative Total Hip Replacement in Older Persons in Thailand Hathaithip Jaipiti and Siriphan Sasat*
- Effectiveness of Motor Stimulation Exercises and Adaptive Coping Towards Functional Capacity on Post Stroke Patients Wahyu Nasrullah*, Kelana Kusuma Dharma and Suhaimi Fauzan
- Nurses Knowledge Regarding Prevention of Surgical Site Infection in Private Tertiary Care Hospital, Peshawar, Pakistan. Muslim S*, Khalil A, Aziz U, Razia S and Jamila H
- Treatment of Vegetable Oil Refinery Wastewater Using Response Surface Methodology Mohammed CH*, Hajar BA, Salah S and Abdelrani A
- Gestational Age as a Predictor of Successful Vaginal Birth at Term: A Matched Cohort Study Upendra P*, Rakshya J, Basant S, Jully CH and Prekshya S
- Prevalence of Respiratory Disease Based on High Resolution Computed Tomography Chest among High Altitude Residents Anusmriti P*, Manoj Y, Dhiraj G, Rajendra GM and Sanjel S
- Tobacco Products in the Life of Pulmonary Patients Anna Olbrych*
- Is It Worth Participating in the Antenatal School Classes? Bagnowska K* and Klimkiewicz M
- The Doctor Patient Relationship in the Era of Covid Aitini E*, Broccoli A and Zinzani PL
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)