Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845) is a step towards service to the health community by presenting high-quality research and practice documents on innovative techniques and successful practices in Nursing and Occupational Health with the potential to improve knowledge for practice, education, management or policies.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845) focuses on the medical care of individuals, families, and communities to help them achieve or regain health and quality of life throughout their lives. The aim of the nursing community around the world is to guarantee quality care for all, while maintaining its code of ethical standards and continuing education.
Occupational health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing deviations from health, controlling risks and adapting work to people and people to their jobs. Over the years, occupational health has moved more towards preventive medicine.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845) focuses on topics such as public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing, which includes surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetric nursing, accidents, emergencies, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, aging, epidemiology, occupational and environmental medicine, sociology, toxicology, etc.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subject to a rigorous revision and peer review process before being accepted for publication, in order to maintain the quality and meaning of the journal.
Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at an online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845)
- Are Hispanics Healthier in the Past Decade? - Evidence from the National Health and Nutrition Examination Survey 2005-2015 Chengming Han* and Nan Zhou
- The Use of Patient - Controlled Analgesia in Management of Acute Pain Treatment Renata ZoubkovÃ¡*, Jitka ZÃ¡thureckÃ¡, Hana VavrlovÃ¡ and TÃ¡Åˆa HybÅ¡ovÃ¡
- Social & Medical Impact of Social Media on Youth Swati P* and Vikrant M
- The Applications of 3D Printers in Orthopedics: A Feasibility Study Sebastian Bianconi, Henry Oâ€™Lawrence and Linda Martinez*
- Palliative Pig-Tail Catheterization for Ascites Due to Peritoneal Carcinomatosis in a Case of End-Stage Cancer of the Endometrium Rakesh L John* and Jijoe John
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)