Journal of Nursing and
Occupational Health is a step towards service to the health community by
presenting high-quality research and practice documents on innovative
techniques and successful practices in Nursing and Occupational Health with the
potential to improve knowledge for practice, education, management or policies.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on the medical care of individuals, families, and communities to help them achieve or regain health and quality of life throughout their lives. The aim of the nursing community around the world is to guarantee quality care for all, while maintaining its code of ethical standards and continuing education.
Occupational health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing deviations from health, controlling risks and adapting work to people and people to their jobs. Over the years, occupational health has moved more towards preventive medicine.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on topics such as public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing, which includes surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetric nursing, accidents, emergencies, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, aging, epidemiology, occupational and environmental medicine, sociology, toxicology, etc.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subject to a rigorous revision and peer review process before being accepted for publication, in order to maintain the quality and meaning of the journal.
Authors are requested
to submit manuscripts at an online submission system or send us an e-mail
attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Opioid Use among Rural Dwellers – A Systematic Review Donna L Cutting, Khalid B Almasloukh, Christy J Dillon, Malak M Al Hindi, Mi J Doe, Desiree J Darrisaw, Olushola O Ajadi, Elisabeth J Marigliano, Nojoud H Alharbi and Pamela Stewart Fahs*
- Job Satisfaction among Nurses Working in Medical Teaching Institution of Khyber Pakhtunkhwa Abdullah*, Fath Ur Rahman, Hassan Ali and Javid Iqbal
- Work Stress in Doctors Rateesh Sareen*
- Factors Influencing Motivation for Academic Performance among Nursing Students Supriya Chinchpure*
- Social Anxiety and Self Esteem among Nursing Students: A Descriptive Correlational Study Manoj Kumar L
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- BioMed Research Journal(ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry(ISSN:2638-499X)