Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health is a step towards service to the health community by presenting high-quality research and practice documents on innovative techniques and successful practices in Nursing and Occupational Health with the potential to improve knowledge for practice, education, management or policies.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on the medical care of individuals, families, and communities to help them achieve or regain health and quality of life throughout their lives. The aim of the nursing community around the world is to guarantee quality care for all, while maintaining its code of ethical standards and continuing education.
Occupational health is the promotion and maintenance of the highest degree of physical, mental and social well-being of workers in all occupations by preventing deviations from health, controlling risks and adapting work to people and people to their jobs. Over the years, occupational health has moved more towards preventive medicine.
Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health focuses on topics such as public health nursing, advanced practice nursing, family nursing, critical care nursing, which includes surgery, pediatrics, medicine, midwifery and obstetric nursing, accidents, emergencies, cardiac, renal, neurosciences, hematology, aging, epidemiology, occupational and environmental medicine, sociology, toxicology, etc.
Submissions include Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary as well as Letter to Editor from its readers. Submitted articles are subject to a rigorous revision and peer review process before being accepted for publication, in order to maintain the quality and meaning of the journal.
Authors are requested to submit manuscripts at an online submission system or send us an e-mail attachment to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Severity of Menopausal Symptoms and Biophysical Parameters among Perimenopausal Women Bhat AV*, Carvalho L and Carvalho P
- Uniformity in Education: A Myth or Reality: A Case Report Avani Oke*
- Impact of Chronic Wound on Quality of Life among Diabetic Foot Ulcer Patients in a Selected Hospital of Guwahati, Assam, India Jayalakshmi Muthu Srinivasan* and Edvina Princy
- Are We Stressed: Women of Color and Discrimination Marya L Shegog*, Alexandria Evens, Derek Wilus, Vanisha Brown and Axenya Kachen
- Tick Associated Syndrome: The Alpha-Gal Meat Allergy, Identification, Treatment and Prevention Anna-Marie Wellins*
- Sexual and Reproductive Health Services in School-Based Health Centers: A Literature Review Beth D. Williams-Breault*
- Doctor Jean Colombier and The Transformation Parisian Hospital Landscape at the 18th Century Isabelle Coquillard*
- Differential Covid-19 and Inpatients Evolution by Gender Yane-Bianca and Daniel Benharroch*
- Dextroamphetamine Sulfate Therapy Markedly Improves the Chronic Fatigue Syndrome Diane L Check, Jerome H Check* and Brittney Katsoff
- Prevention of Pressure Injuries in Critical Care Patient: Contributes of the Comfort Theory and the Self-Care Deficit Theory Susana Pinto*, Marta Assunção, Paulo Alves and E Helena José
- Portugal Nursing, Students and Staff Development Marta Assunção*, Eunice Guilherme, Paulo Silva, Ana Filipa Gonçalves, Silvia Labiza
- Developing an Evidence-Based Falls Prevention Workbook for Clinic and Community: A Content Validity Study Brenda S Howard*, Kathryn Boomershine, Rachel Gramman, Clare Schirmer and Jerica Schomber
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)