Dr. Humaira Gul received her Ph.D degree in Botany from University of Karachi, Pakistan in 2004. She has been carried out a lot of important research activities after her Ph.D. Her scientific work is impressive and she obtained a lot of important results and finding in different areas of research of mainly Botany and several other disciplines such as Stress Physiology, Biosaline Agriculture, Plant Biochemistry, Environmental and Agricultural Sciences. She published number of articles in different peer reviewed journals. This reflects her active participation in her field of specialization. She successfully supervised M.Phil and Ph.D scholars and many are working under her supervision. She has been a reviewer for different peer reviewed national journals, member of professional societies. She actively participated in different international and national conferences, seminars, trainings and workshops which indicates her active interaction in scientific community.
|Research Interest :
Dr. Gul’s contributions and services are dynamic for the department as well as for the University. Her involvement in different commetties (e.g. Graduate study, Board of Study, Examination, Proctorial board etc.) reflects her strong administrative skills, passion and commitment with her job.
- Journal of Biochemistry and Molecular Medicine (ISSN:2641-6948)
- Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research (ISSN: 2688-5476)
- Journal of Genomic Medicine and Pharmacogenomics (ISSN:2474-4670)
- Journal of Agriculture and Forest Meteorology Research (ISSN:2642-0449)
- Proteomics and Bioinformatics (ISSN:2641-7561)
- Journal of Microbiology and Microbial Infections (ISSN: 2689-7660)
- Journal of Genetics and Cell Biology (ISSN:2639-3360)