1. 13 years as Assistant Professor in teaching, research & technology transfer in animal husbandry in College of Veterinary and Animal Sciences, Mannuthy, Kerala Agricultural University, S.India
2. An active elephant expert and specialist in tranquilisation and treatment of captive and wild elephants, carnivores and other animals for the last twelve years
3. 5 years as Veterinarian in Animal Husbandry Department , Govt. of Kerala India (nature of work is attending clinical practice , healthcare and management of all livestock animals
4. Acting as the Project Leader, Centre for elephant studies, CVAS, Mannuthy since 2010; engaged in research, development, violence control, clinical care.
5. Wild animal veterinarian, biologist, expert in chemical immobilization, treatment of elephants &zoo animals since 15 years. Practicing Veterinary medicine in parallel for last 15 years in all animals especially , captive elephant and wildlife.
6. Hatchery Manager – Kerala Agricultural University for 1 year