Psychologist, trained and currently working in the field of Clinical Neuropsychology. Graduated in Neuroscience and Neuropsychological Rehabilitation at University of Padua (Italy), under the supervision of Prof. Giuseppe Sartori. Formerly, visiting researcher at King’s College (London) and Erasmus MC (Rotterdam), researching on psychological and cognitive functioning in subjects at risk of psychosis and dementia respectively. Further clinical collaboration as neuropsychologist at the Department of Neurology and Psychiatry, University “La Sapienza”, Rome (Italy).
|Research Interest :
Cognitive frailty in aging; cognitive reserve; executive functions; resilience in aging; premorbid personality traits; neuropsychological impairment in chronic diseases.
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)