Infectious diseases are the invasion of pathogens by pathogens, their proliferation, the reaction of host tissues with pathogens and the toxins produced by them. Infectious diseases, also known as infectious diseases or infectious diseases, are diseases caused by infection. Infectious diseases are caused by nematodes such as viruses, viroids, prions, bacteria, parasites and insects, arthropods such as ticks, mites, fleas and lice, fungi such as ringworm, and appendix and other helminths It is caused by infectious agents including other huge plants like.
Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537) include a wide range of fields such as bacterial infections, sexually transmitted diseases, antiviral treatments, antibiotics, parasitic infections, viral infections, vaccines, respiratory infections, animal infections, advanced treatments included. Discipline for authors to contribute to the journal and to create a platform to support high impact factors. The editorial office promises a constructive and prompt peer review process on the quality of publication of the submitted manuscript.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Mathematical Formulae that Validate the Germ Terrain Duality Theory; The Comparative Size of the Immanent Cellular Dust [Microzymas] Seun Ayoade*
- Actinomycosis Perihepatic Abscess Post Laparoscopic Cholecystectomy without Evidence of Bile Leak Muhannad Antoun*, Harty Ashby, Ryan Munns and Leigh Danielle Hamilton
- Organ Protective Activities of Biofield Energy Treated Proprietary Test Formulation on Cecal Slurry, LPS and E. Coli Induced Systemic Inflammatory Response Syndrome (SIRS) Model in Sprague Dawley Rats Mahendra Kumar Trivedi, Alice Branton, Dahryn Trivedi and Snehasis Jana*
- Porous Coated Cement Less Total Hip Arthroplasty: Minimum 5 Year Follow-up Jesua Law*
- Relationship Between Serum Prostate Specific Antigen and Transrectal Prostate Sonographic Findings in Asymptomatic Ugandan Males Maxwell Okuja*, Faith Ameda, Henry Dabanja, Felix Bongomin and Samuel Bugeza
- Not the Disease, but Fear Kills: A Lived Experience of a COVID 19 Survivor Nirmala Margaret Emmanuel* and Premila Lee
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)