Infectious diseases are the invasion of pathogens by pathogens, their proliferation, the reaction of host tissues with pathogens and the toxins produced by them. Infectious diseases, also known as infectious diseases or infectious diseases, are diseases caused by infection. Infectious diseases are caused by nematodes such as viruses, viroids, prions, bacteria, parasites and insects, arthropods such as ticks, mites, fleas and lice, fungi such as ringworm, and appendix and other helminths It is caused by infectious agents including other huge plants like.
Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537) include a wide range of fields such as bacterial infections, sexually transmitted diseases, antiviral treatments, antibiotics, parasitic infections, viral infections, vaccines, respiratory infections, animal infections, advanced treatments included. Discipline for authors to contribute to the journal and to create a platform to support high impact factors. The editorial office promises a constructive and prompt peer review process on the quality of publication of the submitted manuscript.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Geo-Social Networks: An Opportunity for Reaching Hidden and High-Risk Populations Miguel Alarcón Gutiérrez*
- Beta-Endorphins – A Novel Anticancer Agents Shrihari TG*
- Quantum Resourrection: Quantum Algorithm with Complex Conjugation Reverses Phases of the Wave Function Components Robert Skopec*
- Pediculosis Pubis - A Hidden Menace Krishna Prasanth* and Aravindha Babu
- Patient Engagement and SDGs: A Perspective from India Experience Ruchi Sogarwal*
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)