International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) is an international scholarly research journal that publishes high-quality, refereed articles that advance the knowledge base of the hospitality and tourism field. IJTHBM focuses on original research, both conceptual and empirical, that clearly contributes to the theoretical development of our field. The word contribution is key. Simple applications of theories from other disciplines to a hospitality or tourism context are not encouraged unless the authors clearly state why this context significantly advances theory or knowledge.
International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) encourages research based on a variety of methods, qualitative and quantitative. Criteria for evaluation include significance in contributing new knowledge, conceptual quality, appropriate methodology, technical competence (of theoretical argument and/or data analysis), and clarity of exposition.
To promote the exchange of current and innovative ideas, International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) also includes a Research Notes and Industry Viewpoints section. This section will publish short articles that report advances in methodology, exploratory research findings or extensions/discussions of prior research, as well as industry practitioners' viewpoints on hospitality research.
International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) will also accept high-quality review articles that address important topics and advance theoretical knowledge or thinking about key areas of hospitality or tourism. Finally, IJTHBM will welcome commentary in response to published articles.
The International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Tourism and Hotel Business Management (ISSN:2641-6948)
- SUSTAINABILITY OF EDUCATION SYSTEMS: BE INNOVATIVE, FUTURISTIC, RESPONSIVE, LEARNER CENTRIC AND TRANSFORMATIONAL FOR EDUCATION PROGRAMS TO BE SUSTAINABLE! Filomina P George*
- IMPACT OF URBAN SPRAWL ON CULTURAL HERITAGE MONUMENTS: A CASE STUDY OF TAJMAHAL, AGRA, INDIA Vishwa Raj Sharma* and Kamal Bisht
- ORGANIZATIONAL KNOWLEDGE SYSTEMS DRIVE ENTITY PERFORMANCE: AN EXECUTIVE SUMMARY CHINA Wathiq Mansoor, Abdulmunem Alshehhi, Ameena Alshehhi
- THE ROLE OF EXTRINSIC RELIGIOSITY ON CONSUMER GREEN HOTEL SELECTION IN CHINA Lei Wang, Qi Zhang
- INTENTION TO CHOOSE GREEN HOTELS IN CHINA: A CONCEPTUAL PIECE Lei Wang*
- RELATIONSHIPS BETWEEN SERVICE QUALITY, SERVICE VALUE, EQUITY, SATISFACTION AND BEHAVIOURAL INTENTIONS IN ADVENTURE TOURISM Jyoti Kumar Chandel