International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) is an international scholarly research journal that publishes high-quality, refereed articles that advance the knowledge base of the hospitality and tourism field. IJTHBM focuses on original research, both conceptual and empirical, that clearly contributes to the theoretical development of our field. The word contribution is key. Simple applications of theories from other disciplines to a hospitality or tourism context are not encouraged unless the authors clearly state why this context significantly advances theory or knowledge.
International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) encourages research based on a variety of methods, qualitative and quantitative. Criteria for evaluation include significance in contributing new knowledge, conceptual quality, appropriate methodology, technical competence (of theoretical argument and/or data analysis), and clarity of exposition.
To promote the exchange of current and innovative ideas, International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) also includes a Research Notes and Industry Viewpoints section. This section will publish short articles that report advances in methodology, exploratory research findings or extensions/discussions of prior research, as well as industry practitioners' viewpoints on hospitality research.
International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) will also accept high-quality review articles that address important topics and advance theoretical knowledge or thinking about key areas of hospitality or tourism. Finally, IJTHBM will welcome commentary in response to published articles.
The International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Tourism and Hotel Business Management (ISSN:2641-6948)
- LEADERSHIP AND MANAGEMENT SKILLS IN HOPSITALITY INDUSTRY, OBSOLESCENCE OF THE UNPRODUCTIVE MICRO-MANAGEMENT, A ‘LAISSE FAIRE AND TRUST AS THE MAIN LEADERSHIP VALUES TO RETAIN YOUNGER GENERATIONS IN 2020 Damien Marchenay*, Tanguy Gras,
- THE RELATIONSHIP BETWEEN ORGANIZATIONAL CULTURE AND CONFLICT MANAGEMENT STYLES: THE MEDIATING ROLE OF PSYCHOLOGICAL SAFETY Hafiz Akif*
- ECOTOURISM BASED ON LOCAL COMMUNITY EMPOWERMENT IN WASUR NATIONAL PARK Alexander Phuk Tjilen*, Inez Cara Alexander Phoek, Fitriani
- RESPONSIBLE TOURISM AS BEST PRACTICES FOR SUSTAINABLE ECOTOURISM-A CASE OF KUMARAKOM IN KERALA Meera Ranjith*
- EFFECTS OF FLEXIBLE WORKING ARRANGEMENT ON JOB SATISFACTION Abdurezak Mohammed*, Abenet Legesse Bekele