BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of research.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of biomedical sciences. The objective of the journal is to provide a scientific communication medium to discuss the utmost advancements in the domain of biomedical sciences. This journal aims to assemble and reserve precise, specific, detailed data on this immensely important subject.
Biomedical Research is a scientific open access journal that specifies and describes the development activities conducted in the field of biomedicine research. This journal encompasses the study related to microbiology, biochemistry, clinical, medical, computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences. Articles will be also considered from related analysis from cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, computational studies, biophysics, immunology, translational medicine biomedical research, biomedicine, biomedical science, biomedical engineering, biology, biomedical informatics, biomedical diagnostics, biomedical ethics, biomedical therapy, biomedical systems, biomedical technology, medical research, clinical research, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, personalized medicine, surgical instrument disciplines. Submission of important articles containing advanced research output aiding in forwarding the subject are most welcome. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent. You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Effect of Neem Leaf Extract as Treatment on the Occurrence of Aspergillus Species on Maize Seeds Liamngee Kator*, Onah Daniel Oche and AmonTerpase Emmanuel
- Epithelial Remodeling for the Endocrine Lineage Stefanie Julia Willmann*
- Genomic Variant of COVID 19 are Asymptomatic Amit Chakravarty* and Sudipa Chakravarty
- Assessment of Relative Percentage Change in Clinical Parameters and Systemic Levels of Rbc-Sod, Gpx and Vitamin-C in Patients with Chronic Periodontitis After Scaling and Root Planning Abdul Samad Aziz*, Rahul Kale, Madhav Govind Kalekar and Adinath Narayan Suryakar
- Prevalence and Associated Factors of Anemia among Lactating Women in Ethiopia from 2010 to 2020: A Systematic Review and Meta-Analysis Benyam Seifu and Delelegn Yilma*
- Genetic Structure of Corona Virus Mahdi Tajalifar*
- Lymphatic Invasion Model of Bile Duct Cancer Using 3D Human Stromal Tissues Tadashi Yoshizawa#, Yunyan Wu#, Seiji Watanabe, Hirokazu Narita, Shintaro Goto, Satoko Morohashi, Tomohiro Chiba, Hiroshi Shimoda and Hiroshi Kijima*
- Molecular Identification of the Members of Anopheles gambiae S.L. and Culex Species in Ifedore Local Government Area of Ondo State Adeyekun AL, Oniya MO*, Olusi TA and Adeogun AO
- Occurrence and Antibiotic Resistant Pattern of Microbes Isolated from Local Herbal Product (AGBO) Sold at Oja-Bisi in Ado-Ekiti Asoso O S, Laoye B J* and Chukwuani O F
- Existence Distribution and Habitat Characteristics of the Malaria Mosquito Larvae Anopheles Arabiensis And An. Sergentii in Lowlands of Tihamat Qahtan, Aseer Region, Saudi Arabia Ali Mohammed Alshahrani, Hasabelrasol F A Elhaj*, Said Jubran, Meteb Serhan Said and Rehab Ali Alshahrani.
- A Bioinformatics Approach to Designing a Multi-Variant Vaccine Against Entamoeba histolytica Adeoti O M*, Aderinto A O, Adesina D A, Adesanya V O and Olaoye O J
- In Silico Surveillance of Multi Drug Resistance Variant Genes of Mycobacterium Tuberculosis Adeoti O M*, Aderibigbe T S and Adeoye K A
- Profile of Children Presenting with Gangrenous Intussusception: A Tertiary Hospital Experience Chukwubuike Kevin Emeka*
- Vedic Thought and Modern Genetics on Consanguinity Y V Subba Rao*
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)