BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of research.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of biomedical sciences. The objective of the journal is to provide a scientific communication medium to discuss the utmost advancements in the domain of biomedical sciences. This journal aims to assemble and reserve precise, specific, detailed data on this immensely important subject.
Biomedical Research is a scientific open access journal that specifies and describes the development activities conducted in the field of biomedicine research. This journal encompasses the study related to microbiology, biochemistry, clinical, medical, computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences. Articles will be also considered from related analysis from cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, computational studies, biophysics, immunology, translational medicine biomedical research, biomedicine, biomedical science, biomedical engineering, biology, biomedical informatics, biomedical diagnostics, biomedical ethics, biomedical therapy, biomedical systems, biomedical technology, medical research, clinical research, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, personalized medicine, surgical instrument disciplines. Submission of important articles containing advanced research output aiding in forwarding the subject are most welcome. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent. You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- About Role of Cytokines in Cancer Comorbidity and Tumorigenesis Chernikowa I, Savina S and Zaydiner B*
- Prognostic Value of Pre-Treatment Serum Ferritin in Patients with Diffuse Large B-Cell Lymphoma (DLBCL) Firas Hussein*
- Reversible Dilated Cardiomyopathy in Thyrotoxic Heart Disease: A Case Report Galina Bogoslovskaya*
- Role of Protein Kinase C in Cd47-Mediated Phosphatidylserine Expression Pathway by Bric 126 in Leukaemia Cell Line Ikenna Kingsley Uchendu*
- Stromal Tumor Infiltrating Lymphocytes were Associated with a Higher Grade and the Lower Stage of Indonesian Triple Negative Breast Cancers Irianiwati Widodo*, Paranita Feronika, Ahmad Ghozali and Ibnu Pruwanto
- Case Report and Literature Review: Unusual Presentation of Genitourinary and Gastrointestinal Metastases from Invasive Lobular Carcinoma of the Breast Khadija Al-Musalhi*
- T-Cell Receptor Sequencing in Liquid Biopsies from NSCLC Donors Leisa Jackson*, Benjamin Tjoa, Hestia Mellert and Gary Pestano
- Correlation between Glycated Hemoglobin and Venous Blood Sugar in Diabetic Patients Monitored in Abidjan Monde Aké Absalome*, Camara-Cisse Massara, Koffi Konan Gervais, Diallo Issiagha, Ake Ake Alexandre, Yapo-Ake Bénédicte, Ecrabey Yann Christian, Kouakou Francisk, Bene Yao Roger Espérance and Tiahou Georges.
- Novel Anticancer Drugs R P Priyadharsini*
- Insilico Drug Design Approach for Identification of Putative Inhibitor against Follistatin Shilpa Shiragannavar* and Shivakumar Madagi
- Quantification of Urinary Cotinine Levels among Interstate Migrant Construction Workers in Chennai, South India: A Community Based Pilot Study Sree T Sucharitha* and Manikandan S
- Association of Adiponectin Gene with Metabolic Risk Factors in Postmenopausal Obese Women Sunita Tiwari*
- A Case of Lung Squamous Cancer Associate with Scleroderma, Rare Metastasis to the Small Intestine Zulfiyya Imamguliyeva* and Altay Aliyev
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)