BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of research.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of biomedical sciences. The objective of the journal is to provide a scientific communication medium to discuss the utmost advancements in the domain of biomedical sciences. This journal aims to assemble and reserve precise, specific, detailed data on this immensely important subject.
Biomedical Research is a scientific open access journal that specifies and describes the development activities conducted in the field of biomedicine research. This journal encompasses the study related to microbiology, biochemistry, clinical, medical, computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences. Articles will be also considered from related analysis from cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, computational studies, biophysics, immunology, translational medicine biomedical research, biomedicine, biomedical science, biomedical engineering, biology, biomedical informatics, biomedical diagnostics, biomedical ethics, biomedical therapy, biomedical systems, biomedical technology, medical research, clinical research, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, personalized medicine, surgical instrument disciplines. Submission of important articles containing advanced research output aiding in forwarding the subject are most welcome. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent. You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to firstname.lastname@example.org or to email@example.com
Recently Published Articles in BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Mucin Expression Patterns of Human Colorectal Adenocarcinoma Hiroshi Aisawa, Tadashi Yoshizawa, Shintaro Goto1, Hiroki Chiba, Satoko Morohashi, Kenichi Hakamada, Hirotake Sakuraba, Shinsaku Fukuda and Hiroshi Kijima*
- Cannabigerolic Electrolytes Karabo Motswagae*
- Claudin-1 Expression at the Invasive Front of Human Colorectal Adenocarcinoma Hiroki Chiba, Tadashi Yoshizawa, Shintaro Goto, Hiroshi Aisawa, Satoko Morohashi, Kenichi Hakamada, Hirotake Sakuraba and Hiroshi Kijima*
- Prevalence of Impaired Glycaemia & Pre-Diabetes on Elderly Patients with Hypertension Nghia Thuong Nguyen, Toan Ngoc Nguyen*, Tuan Van To, Thang Nguyen Dao and Le Thuong Nguyen
- Transcend the Symptomatic Surface: Wernicke’s Encephalopathy Satori Iwamoto*, Leilani Hernandez and Hillary Chu
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)