BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of research.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of biomedical sciences. The objective of the journal is to provide a scientific communication medium to discuss the utmost advancements in the domain of biomedical sciences. This journal aims to assemble and reserve precise, specific, detailed data on this immensely important subject.
Biomedical Research is a scientific open access journal that specifies and describes the development activities conducted in the field of biomedicine research. This journal encompasses the study related to microbiology, biochemistry, clinical, medical, computational and engineering aspects relevant to biomedical sciences. Articles will be also considered from related analysis from cell biology, developmental biology, genetics, computational studies, biophysics, immunology, translational medicine biomedical research, biomedicine, biomedical science, biomedical engineering, biology, biomedical informatics, biomedical diagnostics, biomedical ethics, biomedical therapy, biomedical systems, biomedical technology, medical research, clinical research, physiology, pharmacology, biochemistry, personalized medicine, surgical instrument disciplines. Submission of important articles containing advanced research output aiding in forwarding the subject are most welcome. The wide scope of the journal will aid in contributing a great measure of scientific information related to the advances in towards better healthcare.
BioMed Research Journal (ISSN: 2578-8892) is using double-blind peer-review for the manuscript processing. Each article undergoes this peer review process under the aegis of an assigned Editor. To be acceptable for publication, an article should be positively considered by two individual reviewers followed by the Editor’s consent. You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to [email protected] or to [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Prevalence and Possible Risk Factors for Helicobacter pylori Seropositivity among Peptic Ulcerative Individuals in Nnewi Nigeria Chukwuma OM, Chukwuma GO*, Manafa PO, Akulue JC and Jeremiah ZA
- A Shock and a Surprise! An Unusual Presentation of Tuberculosis Chitralekha Khati* and Ashwini Kumar Sony
- Polypoid Neuroendocrine Tumor G1 of Gallbladder Tadashi Yoshizawa, Toshihiro Haga, Shintaro Goto, Daisuke Kudo, Shinnosuke Yonaiyama, Singo Sakuraba, Naoki Wajima, Satoko Morohashi, Kenichi Hakamada and Hiroshi Kijima*
- Deactivation DNA Polymerase and Hexokinase Enzymes by Radioisotope 28Mg in Cancer Treatment Research Tran Van Luyen*
- Evaluation of the Clinical Role of Testis Expressed Protein 101 (TEX101) and Extracellular Matrix Protein 1 (ECM1) as Novel Predictive Markers in Relevance to Testicular Sperm Retrieval and Differentiation of Obstructive from Non-Obstructive Azoospermia Hussain K Kadhem, Hayder AL Mossa* and Ula Alkawaz
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)