Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Pseudocyst Intra-Abdominal: A Rare Complication of Peritoneal Ventriculo Shut about a Case Kaoudi AM*, Lefranc M, Sounga Bandzouzi PEG, Haidara A, Ekouele Mbaki HB, Nda HA and Pape AG
- Epidemiological Profile of Neurochirurgical Diseases in the General Hospital of Loandjili, Pointe-Noire: Review of 18 Months of Activity Kaoudi AMD*, Sounga Bandzouzi PEG, Ekouele Mbaki HB and Lhoni Ngoukou S
- Sudden Blindness in Children Passing Round Worm per Oral Avinash Shankar*, Amresh Shankar, Anuradha Shankar and Shubham
- The Lichtenstein Plug Technique-The Safe Repair Pedro López Rodríguez*, Pablo G Pol Herrera, Jorge Satorre Rocha, Olga León González, Luis Manuel Danta Fundora, Eduardo Garcia Castillo and Lais Angèlica Ceruto Ortiz
- Thalamic PXA with Extension to Midbrain Mohammad Ali Fazeli*, Ali Mardani, Niloofar Fazeli, Ehsan Shafiei and Nafise Sabzevari
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)