Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques(ISSN:2473-1943)
- A Posterior Inferior Cerebellar Artery Originating from the Posterior Meningeal Artery Toshinari Meguro*, Miki Taniguchi, Manabu Onishi, Yasuyuki Miyoshi and Shigeki Ono
- Clinical Predictors of Abnormal Head CT Findings for Non Trauma Patients at the Eric Williams Medical Sciences Complex (EWMSC) Emergency Department Fidel Rampersad* and Anil Boodram
- The Argument against Crowdfunding Alzheimer’s Disease Research Mario D Garrett*
- An Unusual Case of Diffuse Idiopathic Skeletal Hyperostosis without History of Any Metabolic Disease Zoheir Reihanian, Hadi Nozari Golsefid* and Seyed Nasir Omrani Sigaroudi
- Intracranial Subdural Empyema and Brain Abscess Following a Minor-Trauma Induced Chronic Subdural Hematoma KM Tarikul Islam, Muhtamim Chowdhury, Sujan Sharif, Rathin Halder, Narendra Shalike, Nafaur Rahman and Bipin chaurasia*
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases(ISSN:2641-4023)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research(ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research(ISSN:2640-6136)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging(ISSN:2573-1084)