Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Early Complications of Endoscopic Endonasal Trans Sphenoidal Surgery for Pituitary Adenoma Adnan Khaliq, Consultant Neurosurgeon, Saidu Medical College, Pakistan
- Dual Causes of Dysphagia in a Single Person: Achalasia Cardia and Dysphagia Lusoria Partha Pal*, Mohan Ramchandani, Zaheer Nabi, Sundeep Lakhtakia and D Nageshwar Reddy
- Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR): Triggers for Tingles and Tranquility Smriti Mahajan*
- A Rare Neuroimaging of a Neurocutaneous Syndrome Anuradha Sunil* and Elumalai Umamaheswari
- Complex Case Report-Learning Disabilities and Incidental Discovery of Dandy-Walker Syndrome, DiGeorge Syndrome Phenotype and Premature Thelarche Andreea-Simona Ignat* and Laura-Andreea Mateescu
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research