Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Healthcare of Patients with Inflammatory Bowel Disease During the COVID-19 Pandemic Alice Martins de Magalhães*, Luiz Gustavo Rodrigues Canto and Bruna Oliveira Diniz
- A Descriptive Study on Psychological Wellbeing in Relation to Demographic Variables in Adolescent Orphans of Kashmir Valley Tabasum Dilawar*, Saleem Yousuf and Ifshana Iliyas
- Psychological Intervention for Cognitive Restructuring in Adolescents with Asperger Syndrome Mariana DODAN*
- Scrub Typhus Case from Myanmar Complicated by Bilateral Frontoparietal Cortical Infarcts Ohnmar Ohnmar, Department of Neurology, Yangon General Hospital, University of Medicine, Yangon, Myanmar.
- Radiological Predictors of Depressed Calvarial Fractures Associated Injuries Elsherbini MM, Lecturer of Neurosurgery, Mansoura University, Egypt
- Early Complications of Endoscopic Endonasal Trans Sphenoidal Surgery for Pituitary Adenoma Adnan Khaliq, Consultant Neurosurgeon, Saidu Medical College, Pakistan
- Dual Causes of Dysphagia in a Single Person: Achalasia Cardia and Dysphagia Lusoria Partha Pal*, Mohan Ramchandani, Zaheer Nabi, Sundeep Lakhtakia and D Nageshwar Reddy
- Autonomous Sensory Meridian Response (ASMR): Triggers for Tingles and Tranquility Smriti Mahajan*
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)