Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques provides an international platform for surgeons all over the world to contemplate the anatomy of a patient’s brain during surgery and route the location of their surgical instruments in relation to the anatomy.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques is an international peer reviewed scientific journal which enhances the efficiency and ease-of-use of image guided neurosurgery solutions. This journal strives to publish the most ground-breaking and cutting-edge research from around the world in areas such as Tumor resection, Biopsy, CSF Management, Deep Brain Stimulation, CT scanning, Diffusion tensor imaging, fMRI, Magnetic Resonance Imaging, Tractography, Vascular and Endovascular neurosurgery, Stereotactic, Functional and Epilepsy neurosurgery, Oncological neurosurgery, Spine neurosurgery, Peripheral nerve surgery and Pediatric neurosurgery.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- The Combination of [11C] Phlogiston and Ornithological Surgery in the Management of Intracranial Terra Lapidea, Terra Fluida and Terra Pinguis Gee T* and Barrett M
- A Quasi Experimental Study to Assess the Effectiveness of Prescriptive Bibliotherapy on Anxiety among Pre-Operative and Post-Operative Patients Undergoing Cholecystectomy in Dhruv Hospital Amritsar Punjab Neeraj Gill*
- Spondylolisthesis: Types; Classification; Symptoms and Surgical Treatment of a Case IÃ±aki Arrotegui*
- Impact of OCD on Short Term Memory Span amongst University Level Students Siddharth Shrivastava* and Richa Dwivedi
- A Pandemic Called Digital Akrasia Bisma Farooq Sheikh*
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)