International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research in all areas of anesthesiology.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like lung or alveolar recruitment maneuver, robotic surgery, preanesthesia evaluation, pharmacology, intrathecal anesthesia, event of epidural anesthesia, aryngeal atresia, tracheal agenesis, tracheal atresia, softwares for hemodynamic monitoring, laryngeal mask airway (LMA), anesthesia-related machineries.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) accepts submissions in the field of anesthesiology across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Central Venous Catheter Placement in Neonates Christian Breschan*
- A Ten-Year Review of Palliative Procedures for Congenital Heart Diseases in KATH Kumasi: The Need for a Paradigm Shift in Africa Sanjeev Singh*and Isaac Okyere
- NDMA as an Impurity of Ranitidine: A Carcinogenic Moiety Amandeep Singh*, Aseem Setia and Gupta GD
- Anesthetic Challenges for Computerized Tomography Myelography in Operated Cases of Spine - A Case Series Priyanka Moon, Sangeeta Yelle, Abhilasha Motghare* and R D Patel
- Venous Air Embolism (VAE) During Craniotomy of Supratentorial Meningioma in Supine Position: A Mini Review Ida Bagus Krisna Jaya Sutawan*, Tatang Bisri, Sri Rahardjo, Diana Lalenoh, Brillyan Toar Jehosua and Doddy Setiawan
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Alcoholism Clinical Research
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)