International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research in all areas of anesthesiology.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like lung or alveolar recruitment maneuver, robotic surgery, preanesthesia evaluation, pharmacology, intrathecal anesthesia, event of epidural anesthesia, aryngeal atresia, tracheal agenesis, tracheal atresia, softwares for hemodynamic monitoring, laryngeal mask airway (LMA), anesthesia-related machineries.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) accepts submissions in the field of anesthesiology across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research(ISSN: 2641-399X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research(ISSN:2641-399X)
- Midazolam Use as the Adjuvant of Epidural Bolus Analgesia for Persistent Post-Operative Pain After Lower Limb Orthopedic Surgery Gusti Ayu Pitria Septiani*, Aninda Tanggono, Marilaeta Cindryani and Tjokorda Gde Agung Senapathi
- A Comparative Study of Ondansetron and Palonosetron for Prevention of Postoperative Nausea and Vomiting in Patients Undergoing Modified Radical Mastectomy Pallavi S, Priti M Patel* and Jayashree M Thakkar
- Peribulbar Block and Brainstem Anesthesia: An Unexpected Complication Lalit Gupta* and Bhavna Gupta
- The Efficacy of Nasya Karma in the Management of the Polycystic Ovary Syndrome: A Conceptual Study Vimla Kumari*, Sahana VM and Devichand
- Future Perspectives of Enhanced Recovery after Surgery in Children Claudine Kumba*
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics(ISSN:2474-4646)
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN:2380-5609)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research(ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Oncology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures(ISSN:2640-0820)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy(ISSN:2472-727X)