International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed journal deals with HIV related topics from different disciplines enhancing insight in understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmissible infections, HIV and AIDS.
International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) aims at providing leverage to the researchers from middle and lower income economies to boost the scientific community for the welfare of the mankind. The Journal includes study and publications in areas like virology, viral induced cancers, molecular biology, HIV anxiety disorder, virologic failure, multiple comorbidities, drug resistance, drug toxicity, tuberculosis, pneumocystis pneumonia, Kaposi's sarcoma, or other AIDS-defining conditions.
International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) works on an international platform for exchange of ideas, concepts and findings in any area of AIDS and related research. Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go though the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- The Utility of a Self-Management Framework in Contributing to the 2019 End of the HIV Epidemic Initiative in the United States Walter L Ellis
- Evaluation of CD4 Cell Progression among HIV Infected Children Initiating ART: A Case of Adama Referral Hospital and Medical College, Ethiopia Tayu Nigusie Abebe*
- Burden of HBV and HIV Co-Infection and Immunological Response in HAART Attendant in Ethiopia: Review LetebrhanWeldemhret*
- Non-Invasive Liver Assessment in Vertically Human Immunodeficiency Virus-Infected Children, Adolescents and Youths on Antiretroviral Therapy Vania Giacomet*, Emma Longoni, Paola Erba, Pilar Nannini, Federica Forlanini and Gianvincenzo Zuccotti
- So Near, Yet So Far- HIV Cure Murugan Sankaranantham*
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Cell Signaling & Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)