International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) is an online, open access, peer-reviewed journal deals with HIV related topics from different disciplines enhancing insight in understanding, prevention, diagnosis and treatment of sexually transmissible infections, HIV and AIDS.
International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) aims at providing leverage to the researchers from middle and lower income economies to boost the scientific community for the welfare of the mankind. The Journal includes study and publications in areas like virology, viral induced cancers, molecular biology, HIV anxiety disorder, virologic failure, multiple comorbidities, drug resistance, drug toxicity, tuberculosis, pneumocystis pneumonia, Kaposi's sarcoma, or other AIDS-defining conditions.
International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) works on an international platform for exchange of ideas, concepts and findings in any area of AIDS and related research. Manuscripts may be submitted as Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Submitted articles go though the stringent review process under the guidance of Editorial Board & Editor-in-Chief to enhance the quality and significance of the journal.
International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Perception of HIV Patients on Integration of HIV Services with Other Primary Care Services in Embu Teaching and Referral Hospital Caroline N Githae*, Micah Matiangi and Moses Muraya
- An Analysis of the Challenges in the Implementation of PMTCT in Rural Zimbabwe and Its Effectiveness in the Amelioration of New Infections. A Case Study of Magagula Resettlement-Mtholampilo Clinic in Matebeleland North Tomy Ncube* and Sithembiso Msipha
- Early Initiation of Antiretroviral Therapy and Low Immune Activation Level would Reduce Mortality in African People Living with HIV with High CD4 Cell Count Levels Assane Diouf*, Helen Trottier, Gilleh Thomas, Abdoulaye Seck, Moussa Thiam, Mouhamed Ndongo Sangaré, Souleymane Mboup, Vinh-Kim Nguyen and Assan Jaye
- Variation in Clinical Presentation of Herpes Zoster in HIV Positive and Negative Patients Aishni Shah, Juhi Shah, Khushboo Modasia and Rita Vora*
- Prevalence of Hypertension and Its Association with Tuberculosis, among HIV patients on ART in Bagamoyo District, Eastern Tanzania Getera Isack Nyang*, Charles Festo and Ally Olotu3
- Dermatology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2380-5609)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)