International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Pro. Mario Barbagallo.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on cutting edge research all aspects of epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, management, complications and prevention of diabetes.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard in the fields of diabetes research.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) publishes original clinical and translational articles concerned with all aspects of type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, Lipid disorders, Metabolic disorders, Osteoporosis, metabolic and integrative physiological approaches, peripheral and central regulatory pathways of carbohydrate, Interdisciplinary practices in endocrinology, Cardiovascular and metabolic risk, Aging research, Obesity, Psychosomatic research, Behavioral medicine.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of diabetes. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Ketone Bodies in the Fetus and Newborn During Gestational Diabetes and Normal Delivery Tetsuo Muneta, Miho Hayashi, Yasushi Nagai, Momoyo Matsumoto, Hiroshi Bando, Koji Ebe, Hiroko Watanabe and Shaw Watanabe*
- Diabetogenic Factors that Contributes to Diabetes Mellitus in Pakistan Muhammad Asif*, Muhammad Bilal Bin Khalid, Tehreem Munir and Samreen Riaz
- Pathophysiology of Insulin and Ageing with Concomitant Risk Variables and Sequelae Chrysanthus Chukwuma SR*
- Diabetes and Gene Therapy Samreen Riaz*
- Fractions of Lawsonia Inermis Linn Leaves Improves the Dynamics of Organ-Specific Oxidative Stress and Anti-Oxidant Biomarkers in Streptozocine Induced Diabetic Wister Rat Abdulfatai Aremu*, Olayinka A Oridupa, Akeem O Ahmed, Suleiman K Yusuf and Raufu A Ibrahim
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health (ISSN: 2640-0845)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)