International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Pro. Mario Barbagallo.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on cutting edge research all aspects of epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, management, complications and prevention of diabetes.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard in the fields of diabetes research.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) publishes original clinical and translational articles concerned with all aspects of type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, Lipid disorders, Metabolic disorders, Osteoporosis, metabolic and integrative physiological approaches, peripheral and central regulatory pathways of carbohydrate, Interdisciplinary practices in endocrinology, Cardiovascular and metabolic risk, Aging research, Obesity, Psychosomatic research, Behavioral medicine.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of diabetes. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- The Preventive Effect of Artemisia Campestris Infusion Against Hepatotoxicity Tababi Sihem, Bouzenna Hafsia, Eddib Intissar, Rahmouni Fatma and Hmed Ben Nasr*
- Oral Glucose Tolerance Test 60-Min Values in Prediabetes Detection Valeh Mirzazade*, Sadagat Sultanova, Sevil Ismayilova, Aygun Huseynova, Aygun Aliyeva and Nargiz Huseynova
- Assessment of the Diabetes Management Capacities of Bamako - Mali Hospital Structures Bonkana Maiga*, Djbril Tangara, Lancina Doumbia1, Sidibé Assa Traoré, Jean François Landrier, Sally Findley and Seydou Doumbia
- Complication of Diabetes Mellitus: Microvascular and Macrovascular Complications Gudisa Bereda*
- Diabetes Risk Susceptibility and Predictive Ability of the Finnish Diabetes Risk Scoring Tool in a Rural Young Adult Nigerian Population Ifeoma I Ijeh*, Anthony C Nnamudi and Noghayin EJ Orhue
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease