International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is an international multidisciplinary open access journal founded by Pro. Mario Barbagallo.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) is chiefly devoted to publish high quality papers focused on cutting edge research all aspects of epidemiology, etiology, pathogenesis, management, complications and prevention of diabetes.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals of the highest standard in the fields of diabetes research.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) publishes original clinical and translational articles concerned with all aspects of type 1 diabetes, type 2 diabetes, gestational diabetes, Lipid disorders, Metabolic disorders, Osteoporosis, metabolic and integrative physiological approaches, peripheral and central regulatory pathways of carbohydrate, Interdisciplinary practices in endocrinology, Cardiovascular and metabolic risk, Aging research, Obesity, Psychosomatic research, Behavioral medicine.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) accepts Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of diabetes. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Attaining the Sustainable Development Goals 3 Target for Diabetes in Africa: Some Sustainable Strategies to Contain and Overcome the Diabetes Epidemic Paschal Kum Awah*
- Review of the Evidence for the Benefits of Structured Education in Type 2 Diabetes Rajesh Jain*, Susanne Olejas, Alexander Edwards, Ani Rashel Feh, Muhammad Iqbal, Satrupa Ragoonanan, Ibina Abigo, Rachel Davies, Zoonifer Khan, Nisha Benoy, Wioleta Zietek and Patrick Commettant
- Cardiac Autonomic Neuropathy in Type 2 Diabetes: Prevalence and Risk Factors Kashif Bin Naeem*, Vinod Choondal, Suad Hannawi, Abdalla Alhajiri and Sreevidya Machinga
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal(ISSN:2642-0236)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy(ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Allergy Research(ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment(ISSN:2641-7472)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine(ISSN:2640-2297)