Kwang-Hyun Baek is a full professor of Department of Biomedical Science and a director of Cell & Gene Therapy Research Institute at CHA University in Korea. He received his Ph.D. from the department of Zoology and Genetics at Iowa State University in US in 1995 and worked as a postdoctoral research fellow in the division of Genetics at Brigham and Women’s Hospital and in the department of Pediatric Oncology at Dana-Farber Cancer Institute, Harvard Medical School. He has been serving as an editorial board member, a regional editor, and an editor-in-chief for many international journals. Current research and clinical interests are in the molecular genetics of ubiquitination and deubiquitination systems relevant to various cancers and metabolic diseases including diabetes. He first coined terms ubiquitomics and deubiquitomics in the field of the ubiquitin-proteasome system.
|Research Interest :
He is interested in genomics and proteomics during stem cell proliferation, differentiation, and reprogramming along with cell proliferation and apoptosis.
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)