Prof. Pompei graduated in Biological Sciences in 1970 and in Medicine in 1977. He spent 1 year in the Harvard University in Boston working in the Dept. of Immunology. Then he moved to the University of Rome where he kept working in medical immunology until 1975. He is now full professor of Microbiology in the Faculty of Pharmacy of the University of Cagliari and head of the Section of Microbiology and Virology of the Dept. Of Biomedical Sciences. He is member of the Italian Society for Microbiology (SIM), the American Society for Microbiology (ASM) and the European Society of Virology.
|Research Interest :
Antimicrobial chemotherapy, Clinical Microbiology, Molecular epidemiology, Microbial biotechnology. Now the attention of his Unit is focused on the relationship between virus infections and Diabetes type 2 onset.
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease