Prof. Himanshu Kumar Sanju is faculty of Audiology at Department of Audiology and Speech-Language Pathology, Amity University, Haryana, India. Prof. Himanshu is the assistant editor and reviwer of many internationals journals of audiology, otolaryngology and Speech language pathology. He lectures audiology, speech language pathology and vestibular subjects for graduate and post graduate students of audiology and speech language pathology. Currently, Prof. Himanshu is doing several investigations in neuroscience.
|Research Interest :
Prof. Himanshu Kumar Sanju is interested in elctrophysiology, psychoacoustic, behavioural science, cognitive potentials, cochlear implant, mental retardation, autism, cerebral palsy, CAPD and vestibular science. He has published and reviwed research papers of audiology and speech language pathology areas.
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health