• My aim is to explore the synthesis of biologically active novel compounds. • Previously I have designed, synthesized new biologically active anti-diabetic, anti-cancer, anti-convulsant, and anti-microbial agents. • Currently I am designing and synthesizing some of the novel as anti-HCV and DNA intercalators. • I am sharing in two important projects; combating methicillin- and vancomycin-resistant Staphylococcus aureus and new immune-modulators with anti-cancer activity. • Well proven practical skills in planning, organic synthesis and structure elucidation of newly synthesized compounds. • I have an excellent experience in teaching and interpretation IR and NMR spectroscopy. • I have excellent experiences in computational chemistry and molecular modeling approaches with high skill in MOE and Accelrys Discovery Studio softwares.
|Research Interest :
• Strategic Planning. • Time management. • Student evaluation. • Curriculum mapping and course description. • Research design skills. • Effective presentation skills.
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)