Working as a Faculty in Medical Sciences, Dr. Nadeem A. Ansari did his PhD in Biochemistry from JN Medical College, AMU, India. This work has implications in early glycation process of diabetes mellitus, to prevent diabetic complications. In addition, the role of reactive oxygen species in forming advanced glycation is also studied. Post-Doctoral from IMS, BHU, India in the area of characterization of glycated proteins and their role in aging and age-related diseases with focus on induction of antibodies in the diseases. It also focus on the role of reactive carbonyl species binding site in proteins and in formation of AGEs. Research works have been published in pubmed indexed journals with a number of citations.
|Research Interest :
Glycated protein biochemistry and biophysics, UV, Fluorescence spectroscopy, auto-antibodies in diabetes mellitus.
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)