Dr. Poonam Jyoti Rana, Assistant Professor in College of Nursing, Institute of Medical Sciences, Banaras Hindu University had earned her Bachelor of Science in Nursing from NINE, PGIMER, Chandigarh in year 1994 and had also obtained her Master degree in Medical Surgical Nursing specialty from the same Institute in year 2000. She completed doctorate degree in nursing administration from Panjab University in the year 2015. She has 24 years of experience in her credit(9 years of clinical and 15 years of teaching). She started her career as Sister grade II in Nehru Hospital, PGIMER, Chandigarh in year 1994 and in year 2006, she joined School of Nursing, Banaras Hindu University, Varanasi and worked tirelessly for its upgradation to the College in 2009. She has attended, presented research paper in national and international conferences and published paper in reputed journals. She has been awarded university medals for standing first in BSc (N) as well as in MSc (N) and Basanti Rai Award for best MSc thesis.
|Research Interest :
She has contributed in research field as co-investigator in GFATM project and currently working on BERA.She is also NCLEX qualified. She is member of various committees at the university level. She is also member of various professional bodies. She takes it as a matter of pride to shoulder any responsibility in the interest of nursing profession.
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)