Dr. Ram Swaroop Sharma is currently working on the post of Principal in Meera Medical Institute of Nursing and Hospital Abohar, Punjab. He completed B.Sc. Nursing in 2002 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka, and M.Sc. Nursing in 2007 from Rajiv Gandhi University of Health Sciences, Bangalore, Karnataka. He completed his Ph.D. (Nursing) in March 2019 from Tantia University, Sri Ganganagar, Rajasthan. He has 15 years of teaching experience at nursing school and college. He has taught at all levels, from undergraduate to postgraduate students.
|Research Interest :
Dr. Sharma has attended and participated in various national and international nursing seminars, workshops and conferences. He has published 3 research articles in the International Nursing Journals and has also published 10 review articles in different newspapers on the occasion of world health and disease days.
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)