Dr. El Hadji Seydou Mbaye was born in 1978 in Kaolack a region of Senegal. During 2008-2013, he earned his PhD in Biology and Human Pathologies with the collaboration of the International Agency for Research on Cancer (IARC) /WHO, Lyon (France); 2006-2007 : Master of Life and Health, Specialty Biology of microorganisms, Virology in Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg (France); 2005-2006 : Master of Life and Health, option of Immunophysiopathology in Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg (France); 2004-2005 : License of Biochemistry in Louis Pasteur University of Strasbourg (France); 2002-2004 : General Degree in Sciences and Technologies in University of METZ (France).
|Research Interest :
Women genital sphere infections, Cancer, Viruses, Immunology, Pesticides and cancer, Microbiology, Human Bio-banking, Vaccines and Vaccination Program.
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- International Journal of Medical and Clinical Imaging (ISSN:2573-1084)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)