Dr Sana Irfan had started her career in clinical field in 2008 at the time of graduation (Biotechnology)doing training in blood bank at Rajendra institute of Medical Sciences, Ranchi Jharkhand, India , thereafter she did training in Apollo Hospital, Ranchi in Dept of Microbiology on the topic “Ventilator associated pneumonia”. After then the foundation of research was laid in her when she did her training during Master of Science Applied Microbiology and Biotechnology (M.Sc) dissertation at Institute of Bioinformatics & Biotechnology, Pune University for 6 months.(2011) on the topic “Silver nanoparticle synthesis by putative endophytes & there identification.
|Research Interest :
Her basic interest of research is virus and involved in studying the clinical profile, clinical epidemiology, demography, molecular epidemiology of different virus. She is also working as reviewer and editorial board members in different journal.
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)