Dr. Pankaj Srivastava is a consultant surgeon in Om Surgical Center, Varanasi, India. He is doing all kind of Laparoscopic abdominal and gynecologic surgeries, breast surgery but his main thrust is thoracic, thoracoscopic surgery and VATS. He is doing thoracic decortications, lung and thoracic tumor surgeries. He is dealing with lung malignancy too. He is deeply engaged in critical care services in his hospital and did many thoracic procedures under critical anesthesia. He did his graduation from GSVM medical college, Kanpur in 1997 and postgraduation from Institute of medical sciences, BHU in 2002. He is a keen researcher and is actively engaged in many clinical trials and drug development programme. He was Senior Research Fellow of Indian council of medical research from 2000-2004, in which he did research on polyherbal formulation in biliary stone diseases. He had undergone specialized laparoscopic & thoracoscopic surgery training in 2004 from Indraprasth Apollo Hospital, New Delhi and AdvancedOpen Thoracic, Thoracoscopic, VATS & Robotic Surgery training in 2013 from Sir Ganga Ram Hospital, New Delhi.
|Research Interest :
He is an editor of leading international journals related to gastroenterology, hepatology, gynecology, reproductive medicine, surgery, transfusion medicine, neoplasm etc. and has deep interest in scientific publication work. He is member of various medical societies like, ASI, IAGES, ISG, AMASI, IMA.
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- BioMed Research Journal (ISSN:2578-8892)
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health