Dr. Rajasekharreddy Pala, PhD
I wish to introduce myself, I am Rajasekharreddy Pala working as a post-doctoral research fellow with Prof. Nauli in the Department of Biomedical and Pharmaceutical Sciences Department, and Department of Medicine, University of California Irvine. I am very much interested to be a join as a editorial board member of your Journals “Advances in Nanomedicine and Nanotechnology Research, BioMed Research and Journal of Drug Design and Discovery Research”. Currently, we are working on nanoparticle-based drug delivery to cancers and hypertension. We are using drug delivery agents as nanoparticles (polymeric and magnetic) as well as targeting antibodies and peptides to achieve site-specific actions. I have earned my Ph.D. in July 2014 from Indian Institute of Chemical Technology, India, under the guidance of prof. Usah Rani. During my Ph.D. and Postdoctoral research, I have acquired profound experience in the areas of nanoparticles synthesis, characterization, protein-lipid-nanoparticles (core-shell type) in vivo antimicrobial activity, drug delivery to tumors, targeted delivery of drugs to cardiomyocytes. My achievements during Ph.D. include the development of antimicrobial peptide-coated nanoparticles for the treatment of S. aureus infection in vivo preclinical models. The achievements during my postdoctoral research include preparation of an efficient drug delivery systems for the treatment of vascular hypertension.
|Research Interest :
With the deep experience in nanoparticles synthesis, characterizations, biological applications, development of drugs for cancers, cardiovascular diseases.
- International Journal of Internal Medicine and Geriatrics (ISSN: 2689-7687)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)