Fengxia Yan MD, MS, Assistant Professor of Community Health and Preventive Medicine. Dr. Yan Joined the Biostatistician faculty at clinic research center of Morehouse School of Medicine in 2011, previously served at Centers for Disease Control and Prevention. I am a senior biostatistician with exceptional knowledge and working experience on experimental design, data management and statistical data analysis. I have been working on secondary data analysis for more than 7 years. My own research mainly focuses on cardiovascular disease and several papers have been published in related area. After participating in several collaborative projects in several fields, I gained great knowledge on proposal development and related data management, data analysis and results interpretation. I also have great interest in experimental design and the related data analysis.
|Research Interest :
• Working with Jackson Heart Study and Strong heart study. Already developed two proposals and am working on the manuscript. • Using the secondary data to develop manuscript. • Submitted R-center pilot study grant and got approved.
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)