DR. PAUL C. CHIKEZIE is a Research Scientist/Lecturer at the Department of Biochemistry, Imo State University, Owerri, Nigeria. DR. PAUL C. CHIKEZIE holds a Bachelor of Science (B.Sc.) degree in Biochemistry, Masters of Science (M.Sc.) degree in Medical Biochemistry/Immunochemistry and Doctor of Philosophy (Ph.D.) degree in Medical Biochemistry, as well as Certificate in Advanced Digital Appreciation. DR. PAUL C. CHIKEZIE has over seventeen (17) years of research and cognitive experience in the academia with one hundred and two (103) scholarly publications, which include scientific articles in reputable international and local learned journals, as well as edited books and book chapter contributions.
|Research Interest :
DR. PAUL C. CHIKEZIE’s research interests encompass clinical enzymology/toxicology, oxidative stress, phytomedicine, food chemistry/nutritional biochemistry, polyphenol oxidases and haemoglobinopathies with emphasis on sickle cell anaemias.
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Cancer Science and Treatment (ISSN:2641-7472)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Rheumatology Research (ISSN:2641-6999)
- Journal of Carcinogenesis and Mutagenesis Research (ISSN: 2643-0541)