Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373)
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) is an international peer reviewed scholarly journal whose primary aim is to dissemination and development of knowledge on all aspects of clinical trial design, management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance and data auditing methodologies.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) provide platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, and in turn advance this field of research. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, clinical trial design, conduct, decision analysis, synthesis, history, statistical methods, data management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance, data auditing methodologies, risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness, clinical or policy impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
Submissions include interventional trials reports, evidence-based medical research reports, review reports, meta-analyses, health policies, observational studies, retrospective and prospective studies/commentaries, and other clinical studies. The journal operates a blind review policy and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, thus providing faster access to clinical trial results.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373)
- HIV-2 Infections from a Tertiary Care Hospital in India-A Case Report Malhotra S*, Dhundial R, Bhatia NJK, Chauhan A and Duggal N
- Bronchial Asthma Prevails Among Saudi Adults in Najran, Saudi Arabia Nahid Khalil Elfaki*
- The Discovery of VB-GY Filmogen Glycerol Should Revolutionize Hemorrhoidal Treatment in the Future Gisela Da Silva Borges*, Ravi Shrivastava and Monika Rousse
- Mesenchymal Stem Cells-Based Clinical Trials in ARDS Tingting Cheng and Yuanlin Song*
- Quality of Life in Advanced Basal Cell Carcinoma and Treatment with Hedgehog Inhibitors Michael R. Migden*
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science
- Journal of Cardiology & Diagnostics Research(ISSN: 2639-4634)
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- Journal of Damage-Associated Molecular Patterns
- International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research