Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373)
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) is an international peer reviewed scholarly journal whose primary aim is to dissemination and development of knowledge on all aspects of clinical trial design, management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance and data auditing methodologies.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) provide platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, and in turn advance this field of research. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, clinical trial design, conduct, decision analysis, synthesis, history, statistical methods, data management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance, data auditing methodologies, risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness, clinical or policy impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
Submissions include interventional trials reports, evidence-based medical research reports, review reports, meta-analyses, health policies, observational studies, retrospective and prospective studies/commentaries, and other clinical studies. The journal operates a blind review policy and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, thus providing faster access to clinical trial results.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Clinical Trials & Research(ISSN: 2637-7373)
- Why Reconstructive Neurosurgery? Visocchi M*
- A New Approach to Hair Loss Management without DHT Blockers Rajendra Singh Rajput*
- Long Term Management of SAPHO Syndrome: A Case Report Salvatore Sardo*, Maria Cristina Deidda, Maurizio Evangelista, Mario Musu and Gabriele Finco
- Mini Review of Keloid Formation Abeer Shaheen*
- Can Post-Operative Pain be Treated Successfully with Opioid-Sparing Techniques? Griet Daled, Michiel Janssens and Lucia Rocchi
- Ophthalmology Clinics & Research(ISSN: 2638-115X)
- Journal of Spine Diseases
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies & Reports
- Dermatology Clinics and Research(ISSN: 2380-5609)
- International Journal of AIDS
- Stem Cell Research & Therapeutics(ISSN: 2474-4646)