Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) is an international peer reviewed scholarly journal whose primary aim is to dissemination and development of knowledge on all aspects of clinical trial design, management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance and data auditing methodologies.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) provide platform for knowledge exchange between experts in different disciplines related to clinical trials, and in turn advance this field of research. The journal has a broad coverage for articles are clinical trial methodology, traditional results papers, clinical trial design, conduct, decision analysis, synthesis, history, statistical methods, data management, legal, ethical and regulatory issues, case record form design, data collection, quality assurance, data auditing methodologies, risk-benefit, cost-effectiveness, clinical or policy impact of all types of clinical trials and related medical research methodologies.
Submissions include interventional trials reports, evidence-based medical research reports, review reports, meta-analyses, health policies, observational studies, retrospective and prospective studies/commentaries, and other clinical studies. The journal operates a blind review policy and articles are published online within short time after acceptance of manuscripts, thus providing faster access to clinical trial results.
Journal of Clinical Trials & Research (ISSN: 2637-7373) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Formulation and Evaluation of Extemporaneous Oral Suspension of Candesartan Cilexetil Anes AM Thabit* and Ahmed MS Al-Ghani
- Diagnostics of Early Signs of Surface-Spreading Melanoma Using A Robotic Complex Cherenkov VG*, Pasevich KG, Riess ME and Naumenko ES
- Docking Study of New Ortho-phenylenediamine Derivatives as COVID-19 Protease Inhibitors Nisreen H Meiqal, Inass A Sadawe, Salah M Bensaber, Abdulathim A A Alshoushan, Massaud Salem Maamar, Anton Hermann and Abdul M Gbaj*
- A Nano Botanical Composition for Treatment of Cancer Awad Mansour* and Ammar Mansour
- Yield of Endoscopy of the Upper Digestive Tract in Relation to Ethnic Descent: A Single Center Retrospective Study Ruud J.L.F. Loffeld*
- International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Journal of Renal Transplantation Science (ISSN:2640-0847)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)
- Journal of Forensic Research and Criminal Investigation
- International Journal of Clinical Case Studies and Reports (ISSN:2641-5771)
- Ophthalmology Clinics and Research (ISSN:2638-115X)
- Journal of Spine Diseases