Journal of Pharmacy and Health Science Research is an International Open Access Journal, provides the Platform for reporting innovations, technologies, initiatives and the application of scientific knowledge to all aspects of pharmacy, medicine, clinical and allied health sciences research.
Frequency: Quarterly ( Four issues per year)March, June, September, December
Scope of the Journal covers: Pharmaceutical sciences aspects : Physical pharmacy, pharmacognosy, natural product research, pharmaceutics, novel drug delivery, biopharmaceutics, animal and human pharmacokinetics, biophysical chemistry, pharmaceutical/medicinal chemistry, computational chemistry and molecular drug design, molecular modeling , including drug design and prodrug strategies , pharmaceutical analysis, biochemistry ,pharmacy practice, pharmaceutical technology , cell and molecular biology ,clinical and hospital pharmacy, pharmacodynamics and pharmacogenomics , immunology , Pharmacovigilance, experimental animal pharmacology, toxicology, molecular (genetic), biochemical and cellular pharmacology, and biotechnology of pharmaceutical interest.
Medical, clinical and Health sciences aspects: Anatomy & Physiology, Forensic Medicine ,Genetics, Immunology ,Molecular Biology, Microbiology and pathology, clinical practice, translational medicine, medical and health advances, global health, policy, behavioral Health, Gynecology, ENT, Obstetrics, Orthopedics, Ophthalmology, Paediatrics, Surgery, Community medicine and Public health.
Journal of Pharmacy and Health Science Research publishes Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Critical review, Case Reports, Short Communications and Letters to the Editor.
Journal of Pharmacy and Health Science Research welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Pharmacy and Health Science Research
- A Descriptive Observational Study on Assessment of Prevalence, Risk Factors and Prescription Trends in the Management of Peptic Ulcer Disease T. Balasubramanian*, A.T. Jaseera, S.T. Mohammed Ashraf and B. Anandhi
- Monitoring, Reporting and Evaluation of various Adverse Drug Reactions (ADRs) Under Pharmacovigilance Programme of India (PvPI) in a Tertiary Cardiac Care Hospital, Tamil Nadu Christan M, Shilpa R, Mohamed Thayub*, Daniel Sundar Singh and Kotturathu Mammen Cherian
- Nipah: A Deadly Zoonotic Disease A. Shanmugarathinam,K. Vengata Naga Priyanka and R. Saravanan*
- Medication Reconciliation During Discharge to Improve the Transitional Care in a Tertiary Care Hospital Shilpa R, Neena Priyamalar EM, Mohamed Thayub*, Ramya M, Daniel Sundar Singh and Kotturathu Mammen Cherian
- Comprehensive Evaluation of Medication Error Incidence in a Tertiary Care Hospital Neena Priyamalar EM, Naveen Kumar P, Mohamed Thayub*, Daniel Sundar Singh and Kotturathu Mammen Cherian
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS