Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209) welcomes the submission of original research investigating endocrine systems and diseases at all levels of biological organization, incorporating molecular mechanistic studies, such as hormone-receptor interactions, in all areas of endocrinology, as well as cross-disciplinary and integrative studies.
The editors of Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209) encourage the submission of research in emerging areas not traditionally recognized as endocrinology or metabolism in addition to the following traditionally recognized fields: Adrenal; Bone Health and Osteoporosis; Cardiovascular Endocrinology; Diabetes; Endocrine-Disrupting Chemicals; Endocrine Neoplasia and Cancer; Growth; Neuroendocrinology; Nuclear Receptors and Their Ligands; Obesity; Reproductive Endocrinology; Signaling Pathways; and Thyroid. obesity, diabetes, and hypertension.
Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary on all the aspects of Endocrinology & Metabolism are accepted. Submitted articles are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and significance of journal. The articles published are made freely and permanently accessible online immediately upon publication thus improving the citations for authors and attaining a good impact factor.
You may submit manuscripts online or you may send the article as an email attachment to email@example.com or firstname.lastname@example.org
Recently Published Articles in Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- The Sage of Tea and the Inherited Metabolic Diseases Yingchun Zhang, Song Yi, Xu Liu and Bo Wang*
- Effect of Biofield Energy Healing-Based Proprietary Test Formulation on Stress Hormones Using Unpredictable Chronic Stress (UCS) Model in Sprague Dawley Rats Snehasis Jana*, Mahendra Kumar Trivedi, Alice Branton and Dahryn Trivedi
- Quorum Sensing Inhibitor: A New Strategy Against Pathogenic Bacteria Kaushik Sarkar and Rajesh Kumar Das*
- Cardiovascular Risk Factors and Adiponectin in Children and Adolescents with a Classic Congenital Adrenal Hyperplasia Ana Paula Neves Bordallo and Izabel Calland Ricarte Beserra*
- SUBMIT MANUSCRIPT
- RECOMMEND THE JOURNAL
SUBSCRIBE FOR ALERTS
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Otolaryngology and Neurotology Research(ISSN:2641-6956)
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Journal of Pathology and Toxicology Research
- Journal of Nursing and Occupational Health