International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) is an international scholarly research journal that publishes high-quality, refereed articles that advance the knowledge base of the hospitality and tourism field. IJTHBM focuses on original research, both conceptual and empirical, that clearly contributes to the theoretical development of our field. The word contribution is key. Simple applications of theories from other disciplines to a hospitality or tourism context are not encouraged unless the authors clearly state why this context significantly advances theory or knowledge.
International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) encourages research based on a variety of methods, qualitative and quantitative. Criteria for evaluation include significance in contributing new knowledge, conceptual quality, appropriate methodology, technical competence (of theoretical argument and/or data analysis), and clarity of exposition.
To promote the exchange of current and innovative ideas, International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) also includes a Research Notes and Industry Viewpoints section. This section will publish short articles that report advances in methodology, exploratory research findings or extensions/discussions of prior research, as well as industry practitioners' viewpoints on hospitality research.
International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) will also accept high-quality review articles that address important topics and advance theoretical knowledge or thinking about key areas of hospitality or tourism. Finally, IJTHBM will welcome commentary in response to published articles.
The International Journal of Tourism & Hotel Business Management (ISSN: 2641-6948) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Tourism and Hotel Business Management (ISSN:2641-6948)
- WILL 5G SPEEDS CAUSE IMPULSIVE PURCHASES? Li-Wei Lin* and Su-Rong Yan
- A REVIEW OF ‘TOURISTS OR PILGRIMS: CLASSIFICATION OF THE VISITORS AT THE BAPTISM SITE OF JESUS CHRIST IN JORDAN’ Mohammad Ibrahim Al Zoubi*
- ASSESSING THE IMPACT OF COMPLAINTS MANAGEMENT SYSTEM IN HOSPITALITY ORGANIZATIONS IN EGYPT: A CUSTOMER-ORGANIZATION PERSPECTIVE Ashraf Tag-Eldeen*
- MINI-REVIEW OF PAPER MOTIVATION AND TOURISTS’ LOYALTY IN PERFORMING ARTS FESTIVALS: THE MEDIATOR ROLE OF QUALITY AND SATISFACTION Daniela Amorim*, José Luís Jiménez Caballero and Paulo Almeida
- THE MOST IMPORTANT CLIMATIC ELEMENTS AFFECTING THE COMFORT OF TOURISTS IN THE AURES MOUNTAINS CASE OF BATNA REGION (EAST ALGERIA) Sabrina Meridja, Louardi Kherrour* and Lyes Belaid