International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) is an open access, peer-reviewed journal provides a forum for researchers, physicians, and other health professionals to publish high-quality original research in all areas of anesthesiology.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) aims to improve the lives of those affected by cancer by facilitating the free and open exchange of knowledge in the areas like lung or alveolar recruitment maneuver, robotic surgery, preanesthesia evaluation, pharmacology, intrathecal anesthesia, event of epidural anesthesia, aryngeal atresia, tracheal agenesis, tracheal atresia, softwares for hemodynamic monitoring, laryngeal mask airway (LMA), anesthesia-related machineries.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) accepts submissions in the field of anesthesiology across the globe in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications and Commentary. The Journal follows the policy of quick and quality peer review process of 21 days under the guidance of Editors & Editor-in-Chief to ensure the highest standards of selection and review.
International Journal of Anaesthesia & Research (ISSN: 2641-399X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in International Journal of Anaesthesia and Research (ISSN:2641-399X)
- Anesthetic Management of Renal Cell Carcinoma with Inferior Vena Caval Extension Arunkumar Arumugam*, Praveen Peri, Aju Jacob and Bashi V Velayudhan
- A Diaphragmatic Rupture Simulating Pneumothorax Bouh KJ, Konan KJ, Kouame KI, Koffi GM, Assohoun KT, N’Guessan YF*, Soro L and Amonkou AA
- Evaluation of Anesthetic and Analgesic Effect of Hematoma Block for Distal End Radius Fracture Reduction Nayna Solanki*, Shilpin Solanki, Pooja Patel, Kaushal Kalotra and Hiral Solanki
- Ultrasound Guided Thoracolumbar Interfascial Plane Block: An Exceptional Anesthetic Technique for Awake Transforaminal Endoscopic Single Level Lumbar Discectomies Somita Christopher*, Krupa Mulgaonkar, Anu Singh and Gopal TVS
- Preventing Upper Extremity Perioperative Nerve Injury: Myth or Reality? Muhammad F Ahmed and Ihab Kamel*
- Journal of Cardiology and Diagnostics Research (ISSN:2639-4634)
- Stem Cell Research and Therapeutics (ISSN:2474-4646)
- Journal of Clinical Trials and Research (ISSN:2637-7373)
- Journal of Immunology Research and Therapy (ISSN:2472-727X)
- International Journal of Surgery and Invasive Procedures (ISSN:2640-0820)
- Oncology Clinics and Research (ISSN: 2643-055X)
- International Journal of AIDS (ISSN: 2644-3023)