Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of oral cavity and its diagnosis.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of oral health and dental science. The Journal focuses on areas like dentistry, paediatric dentistry, community dentistry, geriatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral hygiene, oral epidemiology, oral health promotion, public health issues oral pathology, orthodontics, TMJ disorders, implantology, cariology, periodontology, epidemiology and health services research.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) publishes vital information on the advances in oral health research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at [email protected] or [email protected]
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- Substance Use among Professional College Students of Sullia Taluk, Dakshina Kannada Pragati Ishwar Shringeri*
- Substance Abuse: A Slow Poison Ravneet Malhi*, Khushboo Singh, Divyangi Goel, Puneet Sharma and Gitanjali Mago
- Prevalence of Areca Nut Chewing Among Rural Population in India Yashasvini*, Basavraj Patthi and Ashish Singla
- 3D Planning Strategies of Maxillary and Mandibular Incisor Position before Starting the Orthodontic Treatment Smarika Jain, Pavankumar Vibhute, Chetan Patil, Vinay Umale*, Balagangadhar and Balaji Kendre
- Comparison of Sealing Ability of White MTA, Gray MTA, Biodentine and Polymethylmethacrylate (PMMA) Bone Cement as Root-End Filling Materials - An In Vitro Study Rakesh Mittal*, Meenu G Singla and Gitika Yadav
- International Journal of Radiography Imaging & Radiation Therapy (ISSN:2642-0392)
- Advance Research on Alzheimers and Parkinsons Disease
- Journal of Allergy Research (ISSN:2642-326X)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Journal of Ageing and Restorative Medicine (ISSN:2637-7403)
- International Journal of Diabetes (ISSN: 2644-3031)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)