Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) is an open access, peer-review journal strives to publish papers of high quality on the biological aspects of oral cavity and its diagnosis.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) is an indispensable source of essential, timely information about scientific progress in the fields of oral health and dental science. The Journal focuses on areas like dentistry, paediatric dentistry, community dentistry, geriatric dentistry, orthodontics, oral hygiene, oral epidemiology, oral health promotion, public health issues oral pathology, orthodontics, TMJ disorders, implantology, cariology, periodontology, epidemiology and health services research.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) publishes vital information on the advances in oral health research in the form of Research Articles, Review Articles, Mini-review, Case Reports, Opinion, Letters to the Editor and Editorials, Rapid and Short Communications, Commentary. Articles published in this journal are subjected to stringent peer review and revision process before being accepted for publication, to maintain quality and standards of the journal.
Journal of Oral Health & Dentistry (ISSN: 2638-499X) welcomes submissions of manuscripts via Online Submission System or via email to the Editorial Office at firstname.lastname@example.org or email@example.com.
Recently Published Articles in Journal of Oral Health and Dentistry (ISSN:2638-499X)
- 100 Years of Fluoride in Water: A Review Ashwin M Jawdekar*
- Effect of Flapless Surgery on Dental Implant Outcomes: A Review Sonam Rana*, Chirag Sharma, Ashish Verma, Nipun Dhalla, Kavita Bagri, Apoorva Grover and Vidushi Sheokand
- Effect of Thickness on the Fracture Resistance of Ceramic Partial Restorations: A Review Imen Kalghoum*, Zied Feddaoui, Yosra Farhat, Nouira Zohra. Belhssan Harzallah, Mounir Cherif and Dalenda Hadyaoui
- Management of Endo-Perio Lesion: A Case Report Satish Sane*, Pratik Chandrakant Malusare and Sameet Patil
- Diagnostic Dilemma for Impacted Central Incisor: Role of CBCT Revisited Bindu Kadian*, Natasha Saini, Saurabh Narang and Ritu Namdev
- Archive of Obstetrics Gynecology and Reproductive Medicine (ISSN:2640-2297)
- Advance Research on Endocrinology and Metabolism (ISSN: 2689-8209)
- Journal of Blood Transfusions and Diseases (ISSN:2641-4023)
- Journal of Psychiatry and Psychology Research (ISSN:2640-6136)
- Journal of Infectious Diseases and Research (ISSN: 2688-6537)
- Journal of Neurosurgery Imaging and Techniques (ISSN:2473-1943)
- Chemotherapy Research Journal (ISSN:2642-0236)